We will establish the Asian-Model Dentistry Consortium and implement the following international collaborative education programs, in partnership with Peking University and Sichuan University in China, Seoul National University and Yonsei University in Korea, Chulalongkorn University in Thailand, and the University of Indonesia in Indonesia.
Global Mobility Promotion
- Student exchange programs
- International student internships in Japanese companies/health authorities
Global Leader Incubation
- Double Degree Program in Dentistry (Japan-China-Korea-Thailand-Indonesia)
- Aiming for an Asian joint degree program in dentistry through the expansion of international joint education programs across Asia
Global Presence Initiative
- Organizing international joint symposiums
- International joint research and researcher/faculty exchange
- Developing the Asia Dental Leader’s League and promoting dentistry/dental care rooted in Asia (Asian-model dentistry)
|Program Targets||The main targets of the program are post-graduate students and undergraduate students in dental education programs.
Tohoku University is the only university in Japan to offer a two-year master’s course in dentistry. Master’s degree students can participate in semester-based interactive exchange programs.