Liaison Center for Innovative DentistryDivision for Globalization Initiative
This section coordinates the academic cooperation of Tohoku University School of Dentistry with world-renowned universities such as Harvard University (USA), King's College (UK), and the University of British Columbia (Canada).
This section also operates joint-curriculum programs with Peking University (China), Sichuan University (China), and Seoul University (Korea), the key universities in East-Asian countries, bringing about international partnerships in education and research.
Prof. Guang HONG,
Topics of Research
- Promotion of International Interdisciplinary Integration Research Regarding Interface Oral Health Science
- Development and Management of the Curriculum for International Cooperative Education
- Research of Social Capital within Regional and International Society
Academic Exchange with Foreign Institutions
|Country and Region||Institution|
|China||School of Stomatology, Peking University|
|West China School of Stomatology, Sichuan University|
|Shanghai Jiao Tong University College of Stomatology|
|School of Stomatology, Tianjin Medical University|
|Fujian Medical University School of Stomatology|
|University of Hong Kong Faculty of Dentistry|
|Dalian Stomatological Hospital|
|Korea||School of Dentistry, Seoul National University|
|School of Dentistry, Chonnam National University|
|School of Dentistry, Yonsei University|
|Taiwan||School of Dentistry, National Taiwan University|
|School of Dentistry, National Yang-Ming University|
|Mongolia||Mogolian National University of Medical Sciences|
|Indonesia||Airlangga University Fuculty of Dentistry|
|Thailand||Faculty of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University|
|Faculty of Dentistry, Khon Kaen University|
|Faculty of Dentistry, Prince of Songkla University|
|India||Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital|
|Austraria||School of Dentistry, The University of Sydney|
|United Kingdom||King's College London Dental Institute|
|Sweden||Department of Odontology, University of Umeå|
|Finland||Institute of Dentistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oulu|
|USA||The Forsyth Institute|
|Canada||Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia|
- G. Hong*, T. Maeda, H. Murata, K. Sasaki.: The dynamic viscoelasticity and plasticizer leachability of tissue conditioners. Gerodontology 29, 284-291, 2012.
- G. Hong*, H. Tsuka, T. Maeda, Y. Akagawa, K. Sasaki.: The dynamic viscoelasticity and water absorption characteristics of soft acrylic resin materials containing adipates and maleate plasticizer. Dent Mater J 31, 139-149, 2012.
- Saito, K., S. Mori, F. Date, et al. 2013. Sjögren’s syndrome-like autoimmune sialadenitis in MRL-Faslpr mice is associated with expression of glucocorticoid-induced TNF receptor-related protein (GITR) ligand and 4-1BB ligand. Autoimmunity 46, 231-237, 2013.
- G. Hong*, K. Sasaki, N. Takahashi, K. Osaka.: The internationalization strategy in the postgraduate education of Tohoku University Graduate School of Dentistry -- Possibility of a Double Degree Program --. The Journal of Japanese Dental Education Association 29(1), 49-54, 2013.
- JM Han, G Hong*, H Matsui, Y Shimizu, G Zheng, H Lin, K Sasaki. The surface characterization and bioactivity of NANOZR in vitro. Dent Mater J 33, 210-219, 2014.
- JM Han, G Hong*, K Hayashida, T Maeda, H Murata, K Sasaki.: Influence of composition on the adhesive strength and initial viscosity of denture adhesives. Dent Mater J 33, 98-103, 2014.
- Keiichi Saito*, Shiro Mori, Fumiko Date, Masao Ono.: Epigallocatechin gallate inhibits oxidative stress-induced DNA damage and apoptosis in MRL-Fasipr mice with autoimmune sialadenitis via upregulation of heme oxygenase-1 and Bcl-2. Autoimmunity 47, 13-22, 2014.
- JM Han, G Hong*, M Dilinuer, H Lin, G Zheng, XZ Wang, K Sasaki.: The adhesive strength and initial viscosity of denture adhesives. Acta Odontol Scand 2014. Accept